Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
8. What Happens When You Lose Business Because the Utilities Are Off? – Bill Voss @VossLaw of The Voss Law Firm, P.C. in The Woodlands
7. SCOTUS rules on military retirement in Howell case – Michelle O’Neil of O’Neil Wysocki Family Law @ONeilWysocki in Dallas
5. Beware the ghost of handshakes past – Could your IP licence survive termination? – Frances Drummond of Norton Rose Fulbright @NLawGlobal
4. How not to maintain privilege – 4 key points for privilege logs – David Coale @600camp of Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP in Dallas
2. Client Development: Like shaving, don’t forget the old tools – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Cordell Parvin LLC in Dallas
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2qBOFuT
via Abogado Aly Website