Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
7. Success Story of the Month – “If I Don’t Get a Death Certificate, It May Kill Me!” – Michael B. Cohen @dallaselderlaw of Michael B. Cohen Attorney and Counselor at Law in Dallas
6. Only You Can Prevent Your Information From Being Shared – Jeff Zane of Merlin Law Group @MerlinLawGroup
5. Enforcing Non-Compete Agreements in Texas with an Injunction Requires Proper Timing – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP in Dallas
4. Nursing Home Chain Facing Several Lawsuits Files for Bankruptcy – Jeff Rasansky of Rasansky Law Firm @rasanskylawfirm in Dallas
1. BigLaw Business Development Secrets for Small Firms – Amy Boardman Hunt of Muse Communications, LLC @MuseCommLLC
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2C3ZL2v
via Abogado Aly Website