Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. EPA Raises Statutory Civil Monetary Penalty Amounts – Daphne W. Trotter of McDermott Will & Emery @McDermottLaw
9. Pre-Claim Review by CMS and its contractors is intended to change the face of Home Health – Mark Kennedy of Kennedy Attorneys & Counselors at Law @Health_Law_Firm in Dallas
7. Five Common Errors in Drafting Texas Non-Compete Agreements – Paul Romano @Paul_A_Romano of Romano & Sumner in Sugar Land
6. Unencrypted PHI on iPhone leads to $650,000 HIPAA penalty – Peter Vogel @PeterSVogel of Gardere Wynne Sewell LLP in Dallas
4. Legal Expectations: What Attorneys Want from Paralegals – Bob Kraft @BobKraft of Kraft & Associates in Dallas
1. Baseball, Apple Pie, and High Speed Police Escorts – JoAnne Musick of Musick & Musick LLP @MusickLegal in Houston
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2ax65A8
via Abogado Aly Website