Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Arbitration Agreement Doesn’t Apply to Dispute Between Parties on the Same Side – Kelli Hinson of Carrington Coleman Sloman & Blumenthal LLP @ccsblaw in Dallas
9. Court Affirms Judgment Against Executor That Deeded Estate Property To Himself – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth
8. Drafting Non-Compete Agreements in Texas for Intellectual Property Companies Can Be Difficult – Peggy Keene of Klemchuk LLP @KK_LLP in Dallas
6. Important Second Circuit Decision on Custody Requirement for Miranda Warnings – Jack Townsend of Townsend & Jones LLP in Houston
1. A Word That Only Lawyers and Judges Could Love: Defalcation – Nancy Soonpaa, Professor of Law at Texas Tech University @TexasTech School of Law in Lubbock
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/29SYI4b
via Abogado Aly Website