Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Court Affirmed Award of Prejudgment Interest On Fee Forfeiture Award – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth
9. Legislation Breathes New Life into the 40–Year Old TSCA Statute – Greg L. Johnson and Carlos J. Moreno of Liskow & Lewis @LiskowLewis
8. Controlled Substance Analogue Increases Equates to Higher Federal Sentence – Brandon Barnett of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC @BHWLAWFIRM in Fort Worth
7. Dallas COA Compels Arbitration in Injured Nurse’s Lawsuit Against Former Employer – Beth Graham of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin
5. GM To Offer Technology That Could Prevent Hot Car Deaths – Bob Kraft @BobKraft of Kraft & Associates in Dallas
4. Professional negligence claims against tax advisors do not age well. – John Guild @600commerce of Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP in Dallas
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/29E80QG
via Abogado Aly Website