Originally published by Teri Rodriguez.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
8. The Invisibility Cloak Illusion: We are more observant (and yet, less observed) than all others – Rita Handrich @TheJuryExpert of Keene Trial Consulting in Austin
7. Organization & Efficiency: Top Ways Lawyers Can Make Their Work Load Lighter – Bob Kraft of Kraft & Associates @BobKraft in Dallas
6. Alaska Oil Company Fined with Largest Jones Act Penalty in History of the Act – Scott Armstrong of Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Sorrels, Agosto & Friend @AbrahamWatkins in Houston
4. Would You Like a Power of Attorney with that Diploma? – Rania Combs of Rania Combs Law @raniacombs in Houston
3. Whether “Unconfirmed” Insurance Creates Reasonable Suspicion to Stop – Brandon Barnett of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC @BHWLAWFIRM in Fort Worth
2. Stop Using These Corporate Buzzwords. Except When They’re Effective – Zach Wolfe of Fleckman & McGlynn, PLLC @zachwolfelaw in The Woodlands
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2r6tPEv
via Abogado Aly Website