Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Kickstarter Project to Make Declassified CIA Documents Available Online – Robert Clark, Librarian at the University of Houston @UHouston O’Quinn Law Library in Houston
8. State Due Process and Due Course of Law Gives Rights in Addition to the Rights in the Tax Code – Bob Mabry @m10001 of Bob Mabry, Attorney at Law, PLLC in Conroe
5. Maker of NBA 2K16 Sued for In-Game Use of Players’ Tattoos – Ryan Jones of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
3. Prenuptial Agreements for Pets an Increasingly Important Step – Gerry Beyer @Gerry_Beyer, Law Professor at Texas Tech University School of Law in Lubbock
2. Can I Record a Conversation Without the Other Party’s Consent in Texas? – Brandon Barnett of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC @BHWLAWFIRM in Fort Worth
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1Kw0gl0
via Abogado Aly Website