Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. EEOC to Release Employer Position Statements to All Claimants – Georgia Jolink of Baker & McKenzie LLP @bakermckenzie in Houston
8. Court Rules In Favor Of an Attorney Regarding Claims Arising From a Conflict of Interest – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth
7. Start-Ups in Austin and Elsewhere Should Consider Utilizing International Arbitral Procedures … – Beth Graham of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin
5. Attorney Work Product and Hiding the Coverage Opinion – A Refresher on Attorney-Client Privilege – Patrick McGinnis of Merlin Law Group @MerlinLawGroup in Houston
4. Substance use and other mental health concerns among US attorneys – Douglas Keene @KeeneTrial of Keene Trial Consulting in Austin
2. Warrantless Search Under a Man’s Mattress Held Constitutional – Brandon Barnett of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC @BHWLAWFIRM in Fort Worth
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/24tx7xh
via Abogado Aly Website