Originally published by Brian Sullivan.
Calling all Texas lawyers—the Texas Leadership Forum is an annual Austin event held in honor of Hon. John Ben Shepperd, former Texas secretary of state (1950-1952) and attorney general (1953-57). The forum unites leading attorneys, judges, business executives, entrepreneurs, politicians, and educators for an interactive weekend of leadership development and networking. This year’s event will be held February 26-28, and registration is just $99.
Event attendees will have the opportunity to engage with many of our state’s most outstanding citizens while at the same time helping usher forward our next generation of top Texas leaders. Speakers include:
- University of Texas Chancellor Bill McRaven.
- Former Lt. Gov. Ben Barnes.
- U.S. District Judge Robert Pitman.
- Texas Sen. Royce West.
- Chairman of the Texas Ethics Commission Paul Hobby.
- Justice Jeff Brown of the Texas Supreme Court.
- Former Texas Supreme Court Justice Dale Wainwright.
- And many more.
Registration ends on February 19 so please visit http://ift.tt/1SM8S9W for the full agenda and to register.
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1Psbi9G
via Abogado Aly Website