Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Texas Supreme Court Hears Oral Argument on Legal Malpractice Case – Joseph Regan of Winstead PC @WinsteadPC in Fort Worth
8. FDA Says It Will Be More Aggressive In Warning About Possible Medical Device Risks – Bob Kraft @BobKraft of Kraft & Associates in Dallas
7. Railroad Commission Not Off the Hook for Plugging the Wrong Well – Charles Sartain of Gray Reed & McGraw @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
4. 12 Sources of Bias in Forensic Neuropsychology and How to Mitigate Them – Douglas Keene @KeeneTrial of Keene Trial Consulting in Austin
3. Banh MANIA! Discovering the Best Banh Mi in Austin – Michelle Cheng @foodiethenew40 of Whitehurst Harkness Brees Cheng Alsaffar & Higginbotham PLLC in Austin
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1QclUNj
via Abogado Aly Website