Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Picking a Career? 3 Reasons Law May Be the Perfect Fit For You – Bob Kraft of Kraft & Associates @BobKraft in Dallas
8. The Emergency Room Didn’t Say Anything About A Concussion. Does That Mean I Don’t Have A Brain Injury? – Brooks Schuelke @bschuelke of Perlmutter & Schuelke, LLP in Austin
7. 5th Cir. Update: Employee Lies, Resists During Investigation; Employer Still on the Hook for Retaliation – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Godwin Lewis PC in Dallas
5. EEOC Offers “Guidance” on Mental Health Conditions in the Workplace – Bush Law Firm in The Woodlands
4. Spring Forward: The History Of Daylight Saving Time – Librarians at the Harris County Law Libary in Houston
3. #Trademarks: Can a Hashtag Be Protected as a Trademark? – Roxanne Edwards of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
1. Let It Be! Lawsuit Between Beatle Son and Parents of My Cousin Vinny Actress Comes to an End – Nick Farr of Gallivan, White & Boyd, P.A.@GWBLawFirm
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2mt4cJG
via Abogado Aly Website