Originally published by Teri Rodriguez.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
8. Home Warranty Dispute Referred to Arbitration Despite Alleged Unconscionability – Kelli Hinson of Carrington Coleman Sloman & Blumenthal LLP @ccsblaw in Dallas
7. Can My Client be Impeached with Prior Juvenile Adjudications? – JoAnne Musick of Musick & Musick LLP @MusickLegal in Houston
5. Best Practices to Avoid Plagiarism and Copyright Infringement – Darin Klemchuk of Klemchuk LLP @KK_LLP in Dallas
4. How you do not want jurors to look at you: The universal “not face” – Rita Handrich @TheJuryExpert of Keene Trial Consulting in Austin
2. Supreme Court Hears Oral Arguments in U.S. v. Texas – Susan I. Nelson of the the Nelson Law Firm, P.C. @TexImmLaw in Waco
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/26kWhz8
via Abogado Aly Website