Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Client Development Coaching: Practical Tips Part 2

Originally published by Cordell Parvin.

Greetings from Chicago, where it is…to put a positive spin on it…brisk. Last night I ate my dinner at the Harry Caray Italian Steakhouse bar while watching the Cubs first home game from Wrigley Field.

Today, I’ll be coaching individual lawyers and at lunch talk to whole group about Client Development in 2016-Old Tools, New Tools.

I think it is important to know how to use the new tools, but in 2016, the old tools are more important than ever. (When’s the last time you sent a handwritten note?)

In the last few weeks on my client development coaching posts, I’ve shared with you Client Development Principles and Client Development Practical Tips created by a group of lawyers I coached and based on what they had learned in the coaching program.

Today I want to share a short video clip where I wrap up the Practical Tips coaching.

Looking back over the last few weeks, which of the principles and which of the practical tips can you use in your own practice to become more valuable to clients?

The post Client Development Coaching: Practical Tips Part 2 appeared first on Cordell Parvin Blog.

Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.



from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1VR3tht
via Abogado Aly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment