Thursday, September 25, 2014

Say What?! – The Payment Plan

Originally published by .


From Thomas G. Sharpe, Jr. of San Antonio (Whetley & Sharpe), this excerpt from his deposition of a defendant regarding the collection of a judgment for Tom’s client:


Q. First of all, what I’m asking, sir, is what are you going to do to pay this judgment?


A. Well, you said you had a payment plan and I said I would pay you half when I die and the other half when I come back or, if you have another plan – do you have a plan where I can pay nothing down or nothing a month?


Q. Neither one of those would be satisfactory to settle the judgment.


Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.






from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/ZRnrQt

via Abogado Aly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment