Originally published by Teri Rodriguez.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment!
10. Dental regulations gummed up by the First Amendment – David Coale @600camp of Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP in Dallas
8. Prominent Houston Doctor Sues Methodist Hospital for Secret Recordings – Jonathan Sneed of of Abraham, Watkins, Nichols, Sorrels, Agosto & Aziz @AbrahamWatkins in Houston
5.How To Turn Your Law Firm Website Into A User Converting Machine – Emma Hanes of Stacey E. Burke, P.C. @StaceyEBurke in Houston
4. Exchange of Email Messages: Valid Contract in Texas? – Paul Romano of Romano & Sumner, LLC @RomanoSumner in Sugar Land
3. I Was Injured at a Baseball Game: Who is Responsible? – Kristopher Rodriguez of Herrman & Herrman @herrmanlawfirm in Corpus Christi
2. Justice Gorsuch’s first opinion shows his style – Wayne Schiess, Director of the David J. Beck Center for Legal Research, Writing, and Appellate Advocacy at the University of Texas School of Law @UTexasLaw in Austin
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2s0JPJS
via Abogado Aly Website