Thursday, June 29, 2017

Demystifying Appellate Law on The Law Entrepreneur

Originally published by D. Todd Smith.

Screenshot 2017-06-26 15.57.40Solo and small firm lawyers, if you’re into podcasts and haven’t checked out The Law Entrepreneur, you should. Maryland lawyer Neil Tyra has put together 69 episodes (so far) of great conversation with lawyers, tech consultants, and other professionals offering insight into the entrepreneurial side of modern-day law practice.

The main reason I know exactly how many shows Neil has aired is that he had me on as his guest for Episode 69, entitled Demystifying Appellate Law & Leveraging the Cloud. It’s available for download in iTunes or through Neil’s podcast website for anyone interested.

I’ve followed The Law Entrepreneur for a while and recently got to visit with Neil while we were both in New Orleans attending the live version of Ernie Svenson’s Small Firm Bootcamp (a stupendous experience, by the way). Neil consistently puts together a very informative show, and I commend him for keeping it going like clockwork for well over a year now.

Demystifying appellate law is something I enjoy tremendously, and it’s fun to talk about how I got started in my post-Big Law practice, how I use technology, how much things have changed over the last decade or so, and what I’ve learned along the way. I was able to do all those things on Neil’s show. I look forward to doing it again sometime.

The post Demystifying Appellate Law on The Law Entrepreneur appeared first on Texas Appellate Law.

Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.



from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2tue9ww
via Abogado Aly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment