Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
8. “It’s a secret” still a valid discovery objection. – John Guild @600commerce of Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP in Dallas
7. Supreme Court of Texas Overturns Appellate Court’s Arbitration Order in El Paso Employment Dispute – Beth Graham of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin
4. What Happens if I am Injured While Getting a Tattoo? – Aaron Herbert of The Law Firm of Aaron A. Herbert, P.C. in Dallas
3. Court Holds That An Officer Can Negotiate New Employment Without Breaching Fiduciary Duties– David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth
2. Two Land O’Lakes Butt Heads in Trademark Dispute, Neither Wins – Ryan Jones of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
1. “Failure to Protect” and the Affirmative Defense for Domestic Violence Victims – Brandon Barnett of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC @BHWLAWFIRM in Fort Worth
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1UlyfhO
via Abogado Aly Website