Thursday, November 13, 2014

Say What?! – From The Trials of Buchmeyer

Originally published by .


These excerpts are from criminal cases that I tried during the past six months.


Q. As an expert, what steps do you take in making an appraisal of real property?


A. Well, first you make sure you’re on the right piece of property.


********


Q. Did you build a house for her daughter?


A. Yes, it was a marginal home.


Q. What kind?


A. Marginal. You know, it came unassembled. And I put the walls together and then the roof. You know, marginal.


Q. Do you mean “modular”?


A. Yes, that’s it. I’ve been having a little trouble with my wife here.


********


Q. The motels I took over from the Savings & Loan were not in good shape. They had bug drusts almost every night.


A. You had …


Q. Drug Busts! I mean we had drug busts.


Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.






from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1v8FkaF

via Abogado Aly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment