Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Book Review: Conclave

Originally published by Michael C. Smith.

C3a6-square-175This is, bar none, the best audiobook I have ever listened to.  The book itself was terrific – a thriller about a papal election – but the audiobook was magnificent.  I listened to almost the whole book on a recent long car trip and the narration by Roy McMillan was so good that after I finished reading the last few chapters I went back and listened to them on the audiobook anyway.  What he does with the different characters is just terrific.

I highly recommend the book, but you’re missing out if you don’t also listen to the audiobook.

Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.



from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2i6yvTg
via Abogado Aly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment