Wednesday, December 31, 2014

September 1997 – Did They Really Say That?

Originally published by .


From Pete T. Patterson of Houston (London, Schaeffer & Patterson), this excerpt from the testimony of the president of a management company in a premises liability case – in which Pete represents the plaintiff.


Q. So you’re saying that either Kathy Ghaly or Laura Smith failed in their job duty to check out -

A. I’m not saying that.

Q. – Mr. Wartley’s employment?

A. I’m not saying that.

Q. Well -

A. You’re saying that.

Q. I am saying that.

A. I am not saying that.

Q. Okay. What are you saying?

A. I’m not saying anything.


Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.






from Texas Bar Today http://saywhat.texasbar.com/2014/12/september-1997-did-they-really-say-that.html

via Abogado Aly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment