Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Say What?! – Death and/or Taxes

Originally published by .


From J. Mark Hansen of Dallas (Vial, Hamilton, etc.), this excerpt from “a deposition I took recently [which] comes under the heading “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.”


Q. Have I named all the places you’ve lived in your life as best as you can remember?


A. In this life, yes?


Q. What do you mean by that?


A. Well, my greatest fear is reincarnation. You think God’s going to up my deal?


Q. Do you think you’re an older soul or a young soul?


A. I think this is my first try.


Q. So there wouldn’t have been any other places you lived in your life before this, right?


A. I don’t think so.


Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.






from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1pARIrV

via Abogado Aly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment