Friday, July 18, 2014

Say What?! – The Court Reporters Have Done It Again!

Originally published by .


Lynn Brooks of Dallas, who is (among other things) the book review editor of the Journal of Court Reporting, writes:


The National Court Reporters Association has done it again: put together the third book of collected humor – stuff that lawyers and witnesses wish they’d never said.


***


A. I told my attorney that I’d take that polyester test to show I wasn’t lying, but no one ever game me one …

_


Q. Can yeast infections give rise to anything else that you are aware of?

_


Q. I understand you recently gave birth to twins.

A. Yes, Ma’am.

Q. That’s two babies?

A. Yes.

_


Q. So, that isn’t correct; is that correct?

_


Court: To the charge of driving while intoxicated, how do you plead?

Defendant: Drunk.


Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.






from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1nT8sxU

via Abogado Aly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment