Thursday, October 17, 2019

Voice-To-Texting With Clients

Originally published by Murray Newman.

Thanks to the miracle of Siri and voice-to-text technology, a road trip to Brazos County can usually provide an opportunity to catch up on returning some phone calls and text messages.

Unless your voice-to-text technology is as bad as the one I use.

ME:  I have already talked to my investigator about your case.  He will be calling you shortly.  His name is Roy Underwood.

SIRI:  Texting [CLIENT]: “I have already talked to my investigator about your cats.  He will be calling you shorty.  His name is Roy Underwood.” Ready to send?

ME:  No!  Change message.

SIRI:  Okay.

ME:  I have already talked to my investigator about your CASE.  He will be calling you SOON.  His name is Roy Underwood.

SIRI:  Texting [CLIENT]: “I have already talked to my investigator about your case.  He will be calling you too.  His name is boy underwear.”  Ready to send?

ME:  No!  Change message.

SIRI:  Okay.

ME:  “I have already talked to my investigator about your CASE.  He will be calling you SOON.  His name is ROY UnderWOOD.”

SIRI:  Texting [CLIENT]: “I have all ready talk to my investigator about your case. He will be calling you soon.  His name is Roy Underwood.”  Ready to send?

ME:  Close enough.

 

Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.



from Texas Bar Today https://ift.tt/2nXHG0A
via Abogado Aly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment