Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Tax Court Holds Foreign Partner’s Gain on U.S. Partnership Interest Redemption is Not Subject to U.S. Taxation – John R. Cohn, Todd D. Keator, and Kathleen Gerber of Thompson & Knight @ThompsonKnight in Dallas and Houston
8. I’ll Sleep When I’m Dead: The Ignored Epidemic in the Legal Profession – Zach Wolfe @zachwolfelaw of Fleckman & McGlynn, PLLC in The Woodlands
7. Lawyers: To Attract Clients Should You Be Interesting or Interested? – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Cordell Parvin LLC in Dallas
6. SEC Broadens Companies’ Rights to Submit Some Filings Privately – Sam Garrett of Grable Martin Fulton PLLC in Plano
5. 5 Reasons You Should Be Proud to Get a Jury Summons – Bob Kraft of Kraft & Associates @BobKraft in Dallas
4. What Do Netflix, Amazon and Oil & Gas Have in Common? – Aimee Hess @TexasOilGasLaw of Law Office of Aimee Hess P.C. in Streetman
2. Corpus Christi court upholds undue influence verdict – J. Michael Young of Sanders, O’Hanlon, Motley & Young @JMichaelYoung1 in Sherman
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2hv4aSt
via Abogado Aly Website