Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Why This Big Texas City Just Approved Red Light Cameras . . . – Bill Berenson @LawyerFortWorth of Berenson Law in Fort Worth
9. Treasure Maps: Seismic Data in the Oil Patch and How to Protect It – Gary Sorden of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
8. Silicon Valley Wage Gap Lawsuits to Visit the Petro Metro? – Bush Law Firm in The Woodlands
6. Texas Court Finds No Expectation of Privacy in Cell Phone Records, Location Data – John T. Floyd of John T. Floyd Law Firm @HoustonDefender in Houston
5. Houston, we’ve had a problem – Compliance Leadership from the Bottom – Thomas Fox of TomFoxLaw @tfoxlaw in Houston
4. I Know You Were Hurt at Work, But That Was Not Your Job! – Kristopher Rodriguez of Herrman & Herrman @herrmanlawfirm in Corpus Christi
2. This Jury Did Their City, and the Justice System, Proud – Kacy Miller @CourtroomLogic of CourtroomLogic Consulting, LLC in Dallas
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2pOeO9N
via Abogado Aly Website