Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Using Texas’ Anti-SLAPP Statute to Combat SSAPP (Strategic Sanctions Against Public Participation) – Daniel Correa of Cowles & Thompson, P.C. @CowlesThompson in Dallas
9. Texas: Did arbitration agreement expand judicial review of award? – Gene Roberts @GeneRoberts, Director of Student Legal & Mediation Services at Sam Houston State University in Huntsville
8. Motion for Early Construction of 3 Claim Terms Granted – Michael C. Smith of Siebman, Burg, Phillips & Smith, LLP in Marshall
7. The Continuing Struggle Over Class Action Waivers in Arbitration – Robert L. Arrington of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin
5. USPTO refuses trademark applications for new NHL team – Chandler Stephens of Norton Rose Fulbright US LLP @NLawGlobal
3. Don’t Be a Grinch: Punishments for Christmas Package Theft in Texas – Luke Williams of Barnett Howard & Williams PLLC @BHWLAWFIRM in Fort Worth
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2hvMPo8
via Abogado Aly Website