Friday, December 18, 2015

A Year in Review

Originally published by Rania Combs.

It’s been an exciting year for my firm. Below are a few of the highlights from 2015:

  1. My firm has a new paralegal. As my firm continued to grow, my workload increased significantly, and I was concerned that I would not be able to provide the same level of service to my clients without some help. I started my search for a paralegal in December of last year, and was thrilled to meet Betsy Zaragoza, an experienced paralegal with over 15 years of experience.  She started working with me in February, and my life has been less stressful ever since.
  2. My website got a facelift! When I started my firm almost six years ago, I didn’t have the budget to hire a website designer, so I designed my website by myself. It served me well for many years, but was starting to look a bit dated – the design was not responsive and the articles on the site were not well organized. My website developer worked for a couple of months implementing a new design and ironing out all the bugs. Although the process was time consuming, I think the results are worth it. Stop by texaswillsandtrustslaw.com soon, and let me know what you think.
  3. Rania Combs Law became Rania Combs Law PLLC. For many years, I worked as a sole proprietor; however, as my practice has grown, my CPA recommended structuring my firm as a PLLC. My papers were filed in May of this year.
  4. I was honored again this year to be included in Houstonia Magazine’s list of “Top Lawyers” for 2015! The magazine’s selection was based on Avvo ratings, which factor in peer endorsements, experience, education, training, speaking, publishing, and awards. It was a great way to end the year!

All in all, I’m so grateful for the opportunity to do the work I do. Thanks to all of you who allow to me a part of your lives, entrust me with the privilege of preparing the legal documents necessary to protect you and your loved ones, and refer your friends and family to me. I feel incredibly honored when anew client calls and tells me they were referred by one of you. It’s the nicest compliment you can give!

Warmest thoughts and best wishes for a wonderful holiday and a happy and prosperous 2016!

Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.



from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1Qxu8id
via Abogado Aly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment