Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Say What?! – Did I Really Hear That?

Originally published by .


From J. Michael Weston of Dallas (Alexander & Weston), this “objection, ruling and aftermath” from a case tried before Judge David Brooks (191st District Court):


Q. Mr. Tafacory, on that morning, did you see cars pull into the parking lot at the premises?


A. Yes, sir.


Q. Did those cars slow down and then drive through without stopping?


Plainttif’s Attorney: Objection. He’s leading.


The Court: I will overrule it. You may answer the question.


Plainttif’s Attorney: I didn’t hear the question. I’m sorry. I was busy objecting.


Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.






from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1FOvVqZ

via Abogado Aly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment