Friday, November 3, 2017

July 2017 Texas Bar Exam results released

Originally published by Adam Faderewski.

Congratulations to all who passed the July 2017 Texas Bar examination.

We’re excited to meet all of you at the New Lawyer Induction Ceremony at 10 a.m. November 20 at the Frank C. Erwin Center in Austin.

The full list of those who passed the test can be found on the Texas Board of Law Examiners website. Statistics for the exam will be posted next week according to the website.

New and current lawyers took to social media to celebrate the results of the exam.

Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.



from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2hAIbXV
via Abogado Aly Website

1 comment:

  1. Congratulation to all who passed the bar this year! I am also preparing to give the exam next year and right now I am looking for good Bar Review Courses for my preparations. I was going to prepare by myself, but I think a little bit of help will only make my chances better.

    ReplyDelete