Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. How Victims Can Get the Most out of a Class Action Lawsuit – Bob Kraft of Kraft & Associates @BobKraft in Dallas
9. Lawyers: You’ve Got to Learn These 26 Things to Develop a Book of Business – Cordell Parvin @cordellparvin of Cordell Parvin LLC in Dallas
7. Production-in-Paying-Quantities Analysis Confirmed – Charles Sartain of Gray Reed & McGraw, P.C. @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
4. Fort Worth COA Rules Employer’s Online Arbitration Policy is Unenforceable Absent Explicit Notice to Workers – Beth Graham of Karl Bayer @karlbayer in Austin
3. Supreme Court’s Life Technologies v. Promega Decision – Steven Callahan of Charhon Callahan Robson & Garza in Dallas
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2o6cho6
via Abogado Aly Website