Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Stopping time: invoking lack of notice to preserve post-judgment relief – John Guild @600commerce of Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP in Dallas
9. Successfully Selling Your Business: Personal Issues & Exit Plan– Cleve Clinton of Gray Reed & McGraw @GrayReedLaw in Dallas
8. Wells Fargo Avoids Liability with Arbitration Clauses – Thomas J. Crane @tomjcrane of Law Office of Thomas J. Crane of San Antonio
7. Jaguar Land Rover Seeking to Defend its Trademark on Canceled SUV Series – Samuel Gee of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
6. Fox Goes to War with Netflix Over Two Programming Executives Who Jumped Ship – Leiza Dolghih @TexasNonCompete of Godwin Lewis PC in Dallas
5. Chief Judge Lynn Awards Attorney’s Fees to Microsoft and AT&T in Case Where Plaintiff Did Not Own Asserted Patents – Steven Callahan of Charhon Callahan Robson & Garza in Dallas
4. Texas Lawsuit Exposes Apple’s Best Safety Invention Yet – Bill Berenson @LawyerFortWorth of Berenson Law in Fort Worth
3. Ice Cream Wars: Blue Bell Supplier Blamed for Listeria Recall Fights Back – Kristin Pearson of Ron Simon & Associates @BadFoodNews in Houston
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2djxmqS
via Abogado Aly Website