Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Public Speaking Tips for Lawyers and Other Humans: Part 5 – Improvisation – Zach Wolfe @zachwolfelaw of Fleckman & McGlynn, PLLC in The Woodlands
8. What Do the Numbers Mean: Understanding Your Website Analytics – Emma Hanes of Stacey E. Burke P.C. @emmalhanes @StaceyEBurke in Houston
6. Second Circuit may address apparent Apotex/Church & Dwight split – Andre Hanson , Robert Rouder, and Saul Perloff of Norton Rose Fulbright @NLegal_Global in San Antonio
3. If wishes were horses, then the FCA would be violated. – David Coale @600camp of Lynn Pinker Cox & Hurst, LLP in Dallas
2. Useful Reminders About an Employer’s Obligation to Accommodate Disabilities – Alicia Voltmer of Lillard Wise Szygenda PLLC in Dallas
1. The Unsinkable Molly Brown – Compliance, Stakeholder Engagement and CSR – Thomas Fox of TomFoxLaw @tfoxlaw in Houston
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/2evHzSc
via Abogado Aly Website