Originally published by Joanna Herzik.
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
9. Another Court Holds That Texas Has Not Recognized A Tortious Interference With Inheritance Claim – David Fowler Johnson @TXFiduciaryLit of Winstead PC in Fort Worth
7. New Decision Clarifies Failure to Use Seat Belt’s Effect On Lawsuit – Bill Berenson @LawyerFortWorth of Berenson Law in Fort Worth
5. Division Orders – How Do I Know My Decimal Interest is Right? – John McFarland of Graves Dougherty Hearon & Moody @GravesDougherty in Austin
4. Fifth Circuit Engages in Hypothetical Conversation – Thomas J. Crane @tomjcrane of Law Office of Thomas J. Crane of San Antonio
1. Copyright infringement may have helped pave way for blockbuster movie Deadpool – Ryan Jones of Klemchuk LLP @K_LLP in Dallas
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1p5u3aO
via Abogado Aly Website