Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Law Office Management: Logitech Keys-To-Go Portable Keyboard

Originally published by Michael C. Smith.

IMG_2767I’m the only person that I know that is comfortable typing on the on-screen keyboard on an iPad, but I have now switched to a portable Bluetooth keyboard, mainly so that the keyboard no longer takes up half the screen. IMG_2765

Unlike most iPad keyboards, it is not part of my iPad’s cover, but instead is a separate, ultrathin device which lies conveniently next to my iPad in my bag.  It doesn’t act as a stand, but if your iPad cover handles that, as mine does, that’s not a problem.

It charges through a micro-USB the three or four times a year it needs charging and doubles as a keyboard for my phone and Apple TV at home (which doesn’t work, but that’s a whole other story).  I was intending to get a keyboard that could switch between phone, tablet and desktop, but when I saw this much smaller product which would add virtually no bulk when traveling, I opted for it instead, and have been very pleased.  With it, I often don’t bother taking out my laptop when traveling, since I can do very nearly everything on the tablet, since even text entry is now quick.

Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.



from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1Py1TiQ
via Abogado Aly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment