Originally published by Joanna Herzik .
To highlight some of the posts that stand out from the crowd, the editors of Texas Bar Today have created a list from the week’s blog posts of the top ten based on subject matter, writing style, headline, and imagery. We hope you enjoy this installment.
10. Legally Speaking: Did that really just happen?
9. EEOC is Challenging Some Corporate Wellness Programs as Violating the ADA
8. EBOLA – First Party Insurance Implications
7. How to notice Mississippi
6. IS THAT EYE WITNESS LYING? LET’S JUST CHECK THOSE P300 BRAIN WAVES…
5. One-Third of Online Retailers in the U.S. Now Require Consumer Arbitration or Restrict Class-Action Lawsuits
4. Halloween and the Establishment Clause
3. TV Review: USA’s “Benched,” Starring Eliza Coupe
2. The Great Pumpkin and the Alternative Universe
1. Time Management: Is it a waste of time?
from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1wOIYWe
via Abogado Aly Website