Thursday, October 16, 2014

Say What?! – I’m Glad We Cleared That Up – Trials

Originally published by .


Rodney M. Phelps of Richardson sent me the following from the husband’s testimony in the trial of a divorce case in Harris County.


Q. Now, as you understand it, your children’s intentions are to attend school in Texas; is that correct?


A. I think it’s my daughter’s intention to attend school in Texas if my wife does move to Texas.


Q. You at one time lived in Texas; the last time you lived in Texas was in 1973?


A. That’s correct.


Q. Since that time you have been a resident of Panama as well as Germany and various other countries?


A. And Arkansas as well.


Q. And you’re telling this court that you have no intention of -


COURT: Certainly can’t leave out a foreign country like Arkansas.


Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.






from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1nqnfCe

via Abogado Aly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment