Monday, October 27, 2014

December 1990 – Did I Really Say That?

Originally published by .


This deposition excerpt comes from Steven W. Harris of Austin (Clark, Thomas, etc.): he explains that the deposition – in a real estate contract case, “involving a piece of property … which [my clients] attempted to sell to Whataburger – was being taken by Diane Henson, a very fine attorney and partner in Graves, Dougherty” (and a self-described “hamburger helper”).


Q. All right. Now, according to Harris’ answer to interrogatories, and the ones I’m reading from are from Mr. David Whopperman – Wupperman. I’m sorry. I think I got whopper in there. I’m getting these hamburgers all mixed up.


Mr. Harris: We’ll have it your way, Diane.


Curated by Texas Bar Today. Follow us on Twitter @texasbartoday.






from Texas Bar Today http://ift.tt/1zzNYl8

via Abogado Aly Website

No comments:

Post a Comment